alright no biggie, its funny anyway, its just an inside joke between me and her, nothing offensive towards her at all......
Mega, because we had problems and complaints about that before.
Didn't ban you, didn't even warn you on that one, the post was just deleted and I finally had a few minutes to breath, come back in and edit the previous stuff a bit *delete or edit*.
Since not being tough enough, figure gotta be mean and not treat everybody like adults for a bit. By the way, if you have a problem with it, my address is ....
J/K shew civilized hate, whatever happened to it!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
alright no biggie, its funny anyway, its just an inside joke between me and her, nothing offensive towards her at all......
I know its an inside joke, and gathered it didn't tick her off, but you know how that goes. You say that the next person wants a bar brawl.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
just threaten someone it'll be all right.....lol
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
I was in the Triangle bar once or twice. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Due to the speed the junk went on, I skimmed and missed the worst of the threats. I deleted them now. That junk, no matter how ticked someone gets, is not needed and will not be tolerated. You can hate on someone, say their posts are worthless (like mine) all you want but lets stop the 'urination' contests.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
You know some of you all need to chill. Myself, MikMo and the greasy man Union Man from the Cove. umm we all know each other. So some need to mellow. You take things way to serious. Odd but funny in some ways. Chill out folks. Heck football season hasn't even gotten here yet and you think you can or are ready for that? Umm i don't think so.
Im not sure who dawgfan_23 is who had no real input in the conversation. But oh well there was nothing wrong. One thing to some stay out of what you don't know what is going on.
WOOF! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I think the Cove is going to put a whooping on the LPD this year....sweep them aside ...no pun intended [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Just keep your broom "Handy" ,I know you keep it close to your heart, heart, heart.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks